Production Artist- Planet Hollywood- ORLANDO, FL
|January 01, 2013 - May 24, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Corporate - Sales & Marketing|
|Description:||POSITION SUMMARY |
To assist creative team in production and resizing for all ads, collateral, invitations, signage and all other projects with complete accuracy. Must be detail oriented and have a solid knowledge of four-color printing process and be able to pre-flight, collect files, work with outside vendors and archive all materials. Attention to detail in assuring accuracy and brand consistency. Proficient in the Apple platform including CS5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS |
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Work with Adobe Creative Suite and other Mac-based computer software to assist with making layout (graphic and text) revisions, editing photos and vector drawing with an eye for detail and correctness.
• Familiar with Prepress techniques and file preparation.
• Competence in preparing projects for FTP to send to vendors and troubleshooting problems in this and other electronic sending processes.
• Inserts changes and revises copy in documents with an eye for detail and correctness.
• Completes projects within budget and given time parameters set by the Director of Creative Services.
• Communicate and interact well with peers, supervisors and client representatives (be a team player).
• Demonstrate workable knowledge of typography.
• Always present projects to the best of his/her ability and professionalism.
• Responsible for managing the company¹s library of artwork, archiving it for easy, efficient retrieval.
• Work closely with the creative team to evaluate individual project needs, ensure that all materials are built properly, saved properly, backed-up efficiently thru our internal systems and keep all deadlines.
• Responsible for reviewing proofs on jobs produced and/or revised.
• Support team in completing daily projects, updates and revisions.
• Implements quick revisions to match clients, designers or supervisors requests.
• Able to balance initiative with good judgment, playing well with others to achieve results.
• Produce computer mechanicals based on the creative concept layout while maintaining the creative integrity of the original concept.
• Review file specifications prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to standards of the team and the vendors. Work with production and the rest of staff to preflight, collect and distribute artwork.
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of files that are created and sent to print or vendors.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast pace environment and juggle many jobs at once.
• Must be organized and pay great attention to details.
• Must have a great eye for design.
• Looking for someone to bring their A-game to projects whether they are grand and exciting or simple and repetitive.
• Able to establish good working relationships with strong personalities under both optimal and challenging conditions.
• Must be positive.
• Strong work ethic.
|Qualifications:||POSITION QUALIFICATIONS |
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Experience : Two to four years related experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.