|I. DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:|
A. Create a positive guest experience and provide quality service through detailed event planning;
1. Book parties and events for the restaurant.
2. Enter prospective, tentative, and definite programs in Delphi, the group event software.
3. Obtain all relevant information from event or travel planner and send appropriate menu and pricing information.
4. Assist the event/travel planner with menu selection.
5. Generate a Banquet Event Order, contracting the event specifications.
6. Follow-up with the Event Planner to secure an executed/signed contract and deposit.
7. Re-confirm final counts and details forty-eight hours prior to the event.
8. Communicate all event details to all departments of the restaurant via the weekly and daily BEO's, Reports, and Managers Meeting.
9. Prior to the event, meet with the Manager on Duty handling the event and/or Paisano Partner to ensure a successful function and to ensure all requirements of a particular group are met.
10. At least one hour prior to the event, conduct a walk-through of restaurant floor set up with Manager handling the event.
11. Greet Meeting Planner upon arrival of group with Paisano Partner or Manager on Duty handling the event.
12. At completion of function, follow up with client for possible future business.
13. Assist in collecting funds after departure of group, if necessary.
14. Sell to service and ad hoc groups calling in as inquiry calls.
15. Follow up and service corporate bookings and leads sent by the National Sales Office and submit confirmation in return in a timely manner.
16. Maximize Unit/ Store profitability through proper yield management.
II. KNOWLEDGE OF AND ADHERENCE TO ALL POLICES AND PROCEDURES, INCLUDING STANDARD SALES OPERATING PROCEDURES, USE OF STANDARD SALES FORMS AND MENUS.
III. SALES AND PROMOTION RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Work with National Sales Office along with the Paisano Partner to create promotions to drive business for the Unit (50% of time being spent in outside sales):
1. Develop/ Execute Annual Marketing Plan and 12-Month Action Plan (Period by Period) on how to maximize revenue and sales based on current market trends.
2. Collaborate with National Sales Office on how to maximize sales revenue and establish partnerships with area attractions and other hospitality industry leaders.
3. Maintain contact on a regular basis with area Hotels' Guest Services personnel.
4. Maintain contact with Area Hotels and Convention Centers' Sales and Convention Services Departments through presentations and cold calls in order to obtain referrals and promote current programs.
5. Establish and maintain contact with local Convention & Visitors Bureaus (CVB) in order to obtain group leads and referrals.
6. Participate in professional organizations and associations events based on membership needs determined for your Unit/ Store in order to network and promote the restaurant.
7. Report to Paisano Partner, DVP, Regional Director of Sales & Marketing, and National Sales Office on your weekly activities and sales goals.
8. Collaborate with National Sales Office by creating awareness of upcoming and current promotions with the above mentioned groups, Hotels and other appropriate groups.
9. Any offers in advertising require Workamajig request for approval from National Sales Office for brand consistency and tracking purposes.
10. Establish/maintain relations with receptive operators and tour operators. Develop FIT programs and group contracts.
11. Conduct site inspections for Destination Management Companies and Meeting Planners. Provide restaurant/product information as requested and prompt follow-up.
12. Conduct Familiarization (FAM) Tours for contracted Tour Operators at the request of or with the prior approval of the National Sales Office.
13. Regularly review marketing plans accordingly. These will include, but are not limited to, evaluation of the following: Tourism/Hospitality industry media and publications, area competitor's product and prices, and city/state visitor statistics and market trends.
14. Manage National Accounts assigned by the National Sales Office by conducting sales presentations, visits, follow-up calls, Familiarization Tours, and maintaining regular communication with the National Sales Office.
15. Work closely with Paisano Partner to measure local market impact and exposure versus related expenditures of current programs and promotions.
16. Implement promotions and programs with local groups based on your city's trends (i.e. schools, colleges, athletic leagues, teams, local businesses, etc.) in order to solicit group bookings and/or increase foot traffic to the restaurant.
IV. MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS;
A. Responsible to coordinate all of the communications from the National Sales Office and disseminate the information accurately within your Unit/Store. Specifically this includes:
1. Communicate to Unit/Store Management and Staff all information sent from the National Sales Office regarding new programs, services, vouchers, and/or procedures, etc.
2. Attend all Management and Staff Meetings in order to maintain steady internal contact with Paisano Partner and staff.
3. Communicate issues and concerns with your Paisano Partner & National Sales Office.
4. Meet on a daily and weekly basis with Paisano Partner in order to discuss sales activities and requirements outlined in the Action Plan and Weekly Sales Activity Report.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE & REPORTING DUTIES
1. Type all Sales correspondence including letters, proposals and memos and send brochures and menus as needed.
2. Distribute and file all sales correspondence, copy all correspondence to appropriate management.
3. Answer sales phone calls and retrieve voice mail messages promptly.
4. Generate a Weekly Sales Activity Report
IV. CUSTOMER SERVICE
A. Take care of all aspects of customer needs including:
1. Handle VIP requests
2. Respond to customer inquiries promptly.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES NOT SPECIFIED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AS ASSIGNED BY THE PAISANO PARTNER AND NATIONAL SALES OFFICE.