Jr. Staff Accountant
|November 09, 2012 - December 31, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for the maintenance of accounting records for the accounting department.
• Record General Ledger entries and perform other assigned tasks in support of monthly financial close.
• Responsible for the completion of bank reconciliations
• Provide General Ledger account reconciliations
• Other duties as required
• Conform to internal deadlines
• Solid knowledge of basic accounting
• Must be well-organized, detail oriented and accurate
• Must have good communication skills
• Must be flexible, have a positive attitude and be a team oriented
• Must have previous computer experience with spreadsheet applications
• Preferred Great Plains and/or Lawson experience
• Position requires a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in the accounting field.
• 4 year college degree in accounting is required
• Position working weekdays during normal business hours
• Typical work week is 40 to 45 with additional hours for peak work periods and projects
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.