Supervisors (EOS-PH & Palms)
|December 20, 2012 - March 31, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Earl of Sandwich|
|Description:||Summary of Position: |
Responsible for Restaurant operations during scheduled shifts and to assist the General Manager with activities that will enhance the overall operation of the restaurant and ensure Guest and Team satisfaction.
|Duties:||Key Responsibilities: |
1. Overseeing staff and monitoring all crew activities while maintaining regulatory compliance, company policies and product standards.
2. Assists Management team with people and leadership skills.
3. Uses high energy coaching to build morale and motivate team members to achieve daily commitment and goals.
4. Execution of EOS guest service standards including interaction with guests and handling guest service issues.
5. Has the ability to use various feedback tools in developing and implementing plans for continuous improvement of financial controls, quality issues and guest satisfaction.
6. Assists General Manager with the recruiting, selection processes, interviewing, retention and training of all employees.
7. Assist the General Manager with the execution of scheduled shifts to ensure adequate employee staffing, ensure 100% guest satisfaction and maintain daily and weekly financial controls.
8. Assist General Manager with the development and usage of par levels for inventory control and daily prep plans.
9. Maintain and monitor food safety standards.
10. Give daily recognition as a means to motivate team members and drive results.
|Qualifications:||Key Requirements: |
1. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
2. Have the ability to communicate in a group setting.
3. Have the ability to solve problems for both associates and guests.
4. Have the ability to multi-task and make effective decisions by analyzing information and analyzing data.
5. Have an understanding of basic math principles.
6. Have an understanding of word and excel and the ability to use these.
7. Have and maintain a valid driver's license.
8. Have the ability to pass criminal background check.
9. Have access to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure dependable and reliable transportation in order to make cash deposits with no other persons in the vehicle.
1. High School or GED equivalent required.
Mental / Physical requirements:
Prolonged standing, frequent bending and stooping, ability to lift up to 40 lbs, ability to read computer screens, ability to read, write and communicate verbally with guests and employees via telephone and face to face.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.